Monday, June 5, 2023

ICAD 2023 - Day 1 - Sapling

Hi everyone!

It's been a few years since I took part in the ICAD challenge set by Daisy Yellow Art, so when I saw the videos and pics up on social media showing their cards I thought I would give it a go again.

I have so much fun with this challenge. I tend to add a bit of humour into the cards where possible. It makes me more adventurous and more willing to keep the cards coming.

You can watch the full process video over on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Products used:

Index cards 5"x3" 200gsm (135lbs)
Liquitex Professional gesso
Tim Holtz 'walnut stain' distress oxide ink
Tim Holtz 'frayed burlap' distress oxide ink
Tim Holtz 'mowed lawn' distress oxide ink
Tim Holtz 'peeled paint' distress oxide ink
Tim Holtz ' peacock feathers' distress oxide ink
Liquitex Basics 'brilliant yellow green' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'light green permanent' acrylic paint
Pebeo 'iridescent green yellow' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'naples yellow hue' acrylic paint
Mont Marte 'burnt umber' acrylic paint
Tim Holtz 'gathered twigs' distress marker
Unknown 'speech bubble' stamp
Versafine 'onyx black' ink
Black 0.5mm Roller Ball pen
Black Pigma|MICRON archival ink pen 0.05
Black Pigma|MICRON archival ink pen 0.3
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment