Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Art Journal Page 247

Hi everyone!

My second to last page in my re-purposed recipe book! I can't wait to start the covers!

This one was just because I bought an unbranded dream catcher stamp and the Timmy grit paste which I wanted to create a page using both these products - didn't quite work out!

Love Love Love the colours in the background - and that's about it LOL.

You can watch the full process video over on my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Products Used:

Liquitex gesso
Unknown manufacturer of dream catcher stamp set
VersaMark clear embossing ink
Stamp-It clear embossing powder
Tim Holtz 'sparkle' layering stencil
Liquitex matte medium
irResistible 'summer sky' texture spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'buccaneer bay blue' moon shadow mist
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'azure sea asters' starburst spray
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'bachelor button blue' starburst spray
Heidi Swapp 'peacock' color shine
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'screamin' banshee black' starburst spray
S-E-I 'silver' glitter tumble dye spray
Tim Holtz 'snowfall' grit paste
Ranger | Inkssentials clear embossing ink pen
Stamp-It 'holographic' embossing powder
MICRON brush pen
Fude ball 1.5 pen
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
Sizzix alpha die set











Thanks so much for stopping by and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy and safe 2023!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment