Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Art Journal Page 217

Hi everyone!

I started off with some distress paints and chalky finish paints and just went from there to see where the page took me.

I wanted a vintage style page which was why I chose the vintage photo and walnut stain distress paints, but I also wanted soft tones so that's why I used the chalky finish paints. Added a couple of stencils and a mask. I recently went through all my stencils and found the OLD Tim Holtz masks from years ago so I decided to use one of those today. How often we forget what we have packed away in our craft area!

You can watch the full process video on my YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional Matte Medium
Sheet Music from an old music book
Liquitex Professional Gesso
Tim Holtz 'vintage photo' distress paint
Tim Holtz 'gears' layering stencil
Tim Holtz 'walnut stain' distress paint
Tim Holtz 'timeworks' mask
Americana 'timeless' chalky fiinish acrylic paint
Americana 'serene' chalky finish acrylic paint
PortaCraft corner flourish (item # 077047) stamp
Ranger 'potting soil' archival ink
Mont Marte 'burnt umber' acrylic paint
KaiserCraft 'birch' template (stencil)
Tim Holtz 'vintage photo' distress oxide
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'steampunk sepia' starburst spray
Tim Holtz 'walnut stain' distress ink
KaiserCraft 'English Rose Collection' stamp set
KaiserCraft 'Miss Empire' stamp set
Ranger 'sepia' archival ink
Ranger 'coffee' archival ink
Ranger 'princess gold' embossing powder
VersaMark clear embossing ink
Embossing pillow
Treasure Gold 'white fire' non-tarnishing wax gilt
Heidi Swapp 'gold' Color Shine
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive













Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment